Website Maiden Care Limited Services
- To work alongside the Registered Manager promoting best practice and high quality of care, ensuring the service users are respected and valued, and that their dignity is maintained at all times. Promoting their independence in the comfort of their own homes.
- Is able to communicate effectively with other health professionals, such as GPs and DNs.
- Able to organize and coordinate the rota for both daily visits and live-in care.
- Involved in supervision, shadowing and training of junior staff members.
- Participate in quality assurance reviews and audits as directed by the Registered Manager.
- Must be able to manage assessments of care needs, make risk assessments and develop care plans for new and old service users.
- Support the management to recruit and select carers for the organisation.
- Experience in care
- Clean UK driving license
- NVQ level 3 qualifications
- Own car
- Full Time
- Secondary Education
Required Licence or Certification:
- Drivers License