Website Maiden Care Limited Services
- To assist Registered Manager with day to day running of the service.
- To maintain Care skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain practices up to date.
- To provide leaderships to the Care functions of The Agency
- To supervise the Care services within The Agency in accordance with agreed standards.
- to support the Registered Manager in achieving the aims and objectives of the Company and achieving the level of quality in the service provided to the Service Users
- To support an open, positive, and inclusive management culture
- Be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the Agency’s quality assurance programme.
- Assist individual staff members to develop in their roles and levels of compliance with agreed standards
- To support a work atmosphere which promotes a high quality of work life.
- Allocate carers with the right skills and experience to match client’s needs
- Organise rotas to minimise changes to the service and organise cover as and when needed.
- Responding effectively to day to day changes care and support packages.
- Assessing and implementing care plans and support packages.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of recording and report writing from all team members.
- Maintain a level of professionalism, be sensitive, respectful, and appropriate in dealing with clients, families, and other professional bodies. Liaise with other professionals in ways to enhance our reputation.
- Experience in care provision at a level that reflects the responsibilities of the post applied for
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Experience as a supervisor or senior care worker or other role within a care providing organisation.
- Clean UK driving License
- Car Owner
- Secondary Education
Required Licence or Certification:
- Drivers License